Monday, November 2, 2015

Two Months after Surgery


Its 2 months now since I had my hair transplant. I can see the progress. Almost 30-40% of the transplanted hairs did not fall at all. So they have grown like normal hairs with considerable length. I can also see some of the new hairs coming up. 




The new hairs are darker and thinker than hairs which did not fall down. Though hair growth has started, its not yet to considerable level so still there is no change in look so far. In my friend circle, no one is able to understand that I had hair transplant. 

But as told by the doctor, it will take around 6 months for the complete hair growth. So I am not yet worried. 





The skin in the transplanted area still itches. I spoke to the doctor and he said I can sometimes apply oil during night. The dryness causes the itching and oil will remove the dryness. 

Compare the photos in Before Transplant post with current post. The difference is visible.
The hair line can not be identified yet as I cant see new hair growth in hair line area still. So keeping my fingers crossed to see the progress in next months.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. How's the current situation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your situation after 3 months now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best blog design and article. Very nice job. Thank you very much...


    Best hair transplant clinics in New Delhi

    ReplyDelete