Thursday, October 15, 2015

One Month after Surgery - Having Hair Cut

Today I had my hair cut first time after the transplant. I was advised not to have it before at least 1 month after surgery.

The hair length chosen was 7 mm. Unfortunately its not enough to hide the scar.  So you should keep more length to hide it. 



I visited the doctor to show him the progress. The Star doctors do not put in more time to check after the surgery is over. My expectation was he should see and give more advice on hair care etc.  But it didn't happen.

There has minor growth in the implanted hairs. Not all of them have fallen so far. Some of them have grown to considerable length. There are still some hard parts on the head but it will go soon. See below the current picture of the transplanted area.


Do let me know if you are planning for transplant and have any doubts. I will be happy to help.

2 comments: