Thursday, September 24, 2015

Before Surgery

I am suffering from Male Pattern baldness. All my hairs on left and right temple areas are lost. The top area hairs are also on the verge on falling.
See below my pictures before surgery:





So I decided to get the HT on complete frontal area. I have been keeping short hair style since long as I have been loosing hairs since last 4 years. I did undergo various treatments for hair loss. Now I am sure I am going to loose frontal hairs completely, so I decided to have HT done to cover it up.

Its going to cost me INR 90 per graft for 3500 Grafts so in total INR 315000 plus Taxes INR 55000. With some negotiations and utilizing the festival offer, they waved off the taxes on the complete surgery so it costed me INR 315000 which is approx $5200.

I never met the doctor before surgery day. Only phone consultations were done. I would advise to meet him personally first if you are in same country. If you are in different country, then insist on Skype consultation. 

8 comments:

  1. You are completely cheated. Now days or from last 1-2 years most good clinics in India charge only Rs.30-55 for each graft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We gives the perfect treatment for the baldness problem. To know the more details about the hair transplant cost in India you need to follow the given link and watch the full video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hair transplant at the best in india Surat. according to your requirement hairs. with attractive hairs styles and grooming hairs hair transplantation treatment in surat. "!!
    hair treatment in surat 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never read this type of article before. I appreciate you for the article you have written. Thanks.

    Hair transplant clinics in New Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone from you interested to know the full procedure of the hair transplant in Chandigarh before going for the surgery then you need to follow the given link and watch the full video. We share all the details, that you people are interested in knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To get the perfect results for your hair loss problem you need to go with hair transplant in India. And from the VJ Clinics you can get the best results without any side effects. For more information, you can watch the video and share your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  7. People who wants to get know full information about the hair transplant surgery before going for it those people can easily follow the link and watch the full video. In this video, our clinic head doctor explains everything.

    ReplyDelete